WeDP Gaming Community
Welcome to WeDP hope you enjoy are forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WeDP Gaming Community
Welcome to WeDP hope you enjoy are forum
WeDP Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello anyone there?

2 posters

Go down

Hello anyone there? Empty Hello anyone there?

Post  Spockoid Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:12 am

befor people got on the forum daily now when we change trying to get " motivated " about xbox and recruiting but no one is on the forum..
PEOPLE we need to work on bring new people or WeDP is gonna die end of story so lets start getting out there on all fronts
website ads,ingame ads,people in random games,face book just add random people who might seem interested(might be next to imposiable)
but we gotta try. WeDP grows and lives or we could die

(ALSO btw i didnt think i spelled motivated right cause looked little funny to me so googled it and i spelled it right i was so happy XD)
Spockoid
Spockoid
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000342681389

Back to top Go down

Hello anyone there? Empty Re: Hello anyone there?

Post  Aleksey Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:53 am

Spockoid wrote:befor people got on the forum daily now when we change trying to get " motivated " about xbox and recruiting but no one is on the forum..
PEOPLE we need to work on bring new people or WeDP is gonna die end of story so lets start getting out there on all fronts
website ads,ingame ads,people in random games,face book just add random people who might seem interested(might be next to imposiable)

(ALSO btw i didnt think i spelled motivated right cause looked little funny to me so googled it and i spelled it right i was so happy XD)

Well, I have been busy with family issues. Its true though the shield has been tarnished a smidgen. I am buckling down RIGHT NOW and finishing the forums TONIGHT.
Aleksey
Aleksey
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.sureshotdesigns.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Spockoid Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:53 pm

Aleksey wrote:
Spockoid wrote:befor people got on the forum daily now when we change trying to get " motivated " about xbox and recruiting but no one is on the forum..

Well, I have been busy with family issues. Its true though the shield has been tarnished a smidgen. I am buckling down RIGHT NOW and finishing the forums TONIGHT.
we all need to do more you know
Spockoid
Spockoid
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000342681389

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum