WeDP Gaming Community
Welcome to WeDP hope you enjoy are forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WeDP Gaming Community
Welcome to WeDP hope you enjoy are forum
WeDP Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to make the call!

3 posters

Go down

Time to make the call! Empty Time to make the call!

Post  Spockoid Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:57 pm

Everyone not on the GB team witch is not many people can see the clan is gonna die I believe we jumped into gb to fast and YES i know you got some guy named tonka to join because he was a 80K making him soooo good that you guys are 7-19 and then makeing websites and sponsoring your selfs WELL if this continues to be GB team/"clan" there will be no clan everyone is leaving because we dont evan play together The "GB" team dosent log on the fourms so with this all said im going to TXT aleksey and tell him to look at this post because everyone feels the same way other then you guys on gb.

SO im going to ask can we take a step back can we start putting game times together to see when people are on can we recruit or have a recruiting plan can we be WeDP again or should everyone leave so you guys can be "the best gb team" should everyone that leaves start a new clan? im not sure ill leave that up to you R°YL... but if you do pick the gb team over the clan everyone who is not on the gb team that reads this feel free to msg me im sure we can figure somthing out.
Spockoid
Spockoid
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000342681389

Back to top Go down

Time to make the call! Empty Re: Time to make the call!

Post  J Money Dc10 Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:37 am

i agree totally here as you all have seen in my other post. and if they do choose the gb team over us then i have a website that i made in between my times with Pth that we can all move over to and start anew. but i really really hope we dont have to do that and i hope that we can all be a clan together again.
J Money Dc10
J Money Dc10

https://www.facebook.com/JustinBurrows

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleksey Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:04 am

Guys, the thing seems to that myself, Magic Man, Spockoid, AFork, El Pistola, and a few new faces we recruited are the only ones on latley. Spockoid I dont mix you into the group because of the little scuffle you and Fork had on the forums and I am waiting for you guys to work it out. You two need to get in contact and talk about that. J Money... I really wish we saw more of you on! I miss you bud. I know the clan is slumping. Trust there are a lot more new faces then you think. We just stick more to... in game communication. I think we all need to get on sometime next week at an agreed time. All of us. Just have fun and meet all the new and old players together. Heres a list of all our current (I am hoping) active members.

WeDP Aleksey
WeDP Magic Man
WeDP INFLECTING
WeDP AFork3
WeDP El Pistola
WeDP Reaper
WeDP Tonka
xX69headhshotXx
J Money DC10
Spockoid
Tishchenko
x Reficul
Str8 Merk3d 420

13 is a pretty solid base. I just wish more of you were on regularly. Also, I really don't appreciate the sarcastic tone of the message Alex. I have never been hostile towards you so I really don't understand your anger. I can moderately understand the frustration but there is no way to sarcastically bash us. Thats not going to help the clan if we are going to rebuild. I am not trying to create a problem I'm just saying I wish you were a little less hostile about it.
Aleksey
Aleksey
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.sureshotdesigns.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Spockoid Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:16 am

Aleksey wrote:Guys, the thing seems to that myself, Magic Man, Spockoid, AFork, El Pistola, and a few new faces we recruited are the only ones on latley. Spockoid I dont mix you into the group because of the little scuffle you and Fork had on the forums and I am waiting for you guys to work it out. You two need to get in contact and talk about that. J Money... I really wish we saw more of you on! I miss you bud. I know the clan is slumping. Trust there are a lot more new faces then you think. We just stick more to... in game communication. I think we all need to get on sometime next week at an agreed time. All of us. Just have fun and meet all the new and old players together. Heres a list of all our current (I am hoping) active members.

WeDP Aleksey
WeDP Magic Man
WeDP INFLECTING
WeDP AFork3
WeDP El Pistola
WeDP Reaper
WeDP Tonka
xX69headhshotXx
J Money DC10
Spockoid
Tishchenko
x Reficul
Str8 Merk3d 420

13 is a pretty solid base. I just wish more of you were on regularly. Also, I really don't appreciate the sarcastic tone of the message Alex. I have never been hostile towards you so I really don't understand your anger. I can moderately understand the frustration but there is no way to sarcastically bash us. Thats not going to help the clan if we are going to rebuild. I am not trying to create a problem I'm just saying I wish you were a little less hostile about it.
i was not angry i just did not want the clan to just break like this and i dont know why you think me and fork hate each other i have no problem with him but if he has a problem with me tell him can we just get over it what ever it is? and like i said befor i was doing real life things so i could not be on xbox much but i have been back for a week now and when i msg you and i get ignored.
Spockoid
Spockoid
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  J Money Dc10 Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:05 pm

Aleksey wrote:Guys, the thing seems to that myself, Magic Man, Spockoid, AFork, El Pistola, and a few new faces we recruited are the only ones on latley. Spockoid I dont mix you into the group because of the little scuffle you and Fork had on the forums and I am waiting for you guys to work it out. You two need to get in contact and talk about that. J Money... I really wish we saw more of you on! I miss you bud. I know the clan is slumping. Trust there are a lot more new faces then you think. We just stick more to... in game communication. I think we all need to get on sometime next week at an agreed time. All of us. Just have fun and meet all the new and old players together. Heres a list of all our current (I am hoping) active members.

I try to get on as much as i can but like spock its hard because of the amount of work and other real life stuff i have going on. that's why i really hate to see the site going down because that's my main way to communicate with all of you because its easier then getting on live. but i think that if you and your guys want to stick more with in game communication that's totally fine but hand over the reigns of the site to someone else so that we can fix it up and still use it for people like me and a place for ALL of us to meet the new guys.
J Money Dc10
J Money Dc10

https://www.facebook.com/JustinBurrows

Back to top Go down

Post  Spockoid Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:22 pm

J Money Dc10 wrote:

I try to get on as much as i can but like spock its hard because of the amount of work and other real life stuff i have going on. that's why i really hate to see the site going down because that's my main way to communicate with all of you because its easier then getting on live. but i think that if you and your guys want to stick more with in game communication that's totally fine but hand over the reigns of the site to someone else so that we can fix it up and still use it for people like me and a place for ALL of us to meet the new guys.
i could fix up the site cause im a admin but im not to good at that kind of stuff
Spockoid
Spockoid
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleksey Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:46 pm

J Money Dc10 wrote:

The only reason I have not touched the forums is because the only one posting lately was Spockoid and even then it was very rare. We can all get back on the forums and I will work on starting to fix them RIGHT NOW. Guys, we need more activity in game as well. The clan isn't worth shit if were never on.
Aleksey
Aleksey
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.sureshotdesigns.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum